Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon Cameras and Lens

• 15-01-2014 2:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi Folks, Used to have 35 mm SLR camera and switched to Compact Digital that fitted in my pocket (a downgrade I know) - I am now (1) looking at the Nikon D3200 and D5200 - and wondering which would be regarded as the better option and (2) what would be the best lens (quality wise) for starters. Not interested in "kit" lenses as I think they are a waste of money (I maybe wrong...but there so to speak is what I think!) All opinions valued - and thanks for taking time to do so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭RickyWed

well 3200 and 5200 both doesnt have autofocus motor in body so you have to take that to consideration, all lenses must have one in. kit lenses are useless for someone who wants more from photography. i have sigma 17-55mm 2.8 a great lens and cheap comparing to nikon version. to be honest i would buy d7000 rather than 3200 or 5200 is way better built and way more friendly. Hopefully it helped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Hibrasil

Thanks for reply!

Advertisement