Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast extended casuals Saturday 18th January

Options
  • 15-01-2014 5:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

After out pretty good turn out at the Tuesday meeting as well as the previous Saturday think it's due time for us to take over Saturdays again for extended casual play and once were set up a bit better try to get some tourney style stuff on the go. I should be there from around 1 or half 1 if people are up for it see you there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big Gaskin

Dark Man wrote: »
    After out pretty good turn out at the Tuesday meeting as well as the previous Saturday think it's due time for us to take over Saturdays again for extended casual play and once were set up a bit better try to get some tourney style stuff on the go. I should be there from around 1 or half 1 if people are up for it see you there!

Hopefully we aren't waiting for the committee to get the consoles out of the store this time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

yeah hopefully I might just bring my console just to avoid that issue. but there aware that we want to use the space so there should be committee there this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

Sounds good, I'll be there at 1.30 or 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Uphoria

I can be there early aswell, can always bring both xbox & ps3 if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

Was wondering if I should bring my ps3. Don't know because I'm not the only one who plays on on it tho I'll see what I can do Should be there around 1 or half 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

Uphoria wrote: »
    I can be there early aswell, can always bring both xbox & ps3 if needed.

Didn't see this lol forget my post then

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

Fantastic turn out today guys. Big thanks to everyone who showed up, and shout out to nervy getting all the set ups going.

Advertisement