Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs sense magnetic field when defecating

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I think this theory has been pretty much deemed as extremely tenuous by peer-review :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

I have two dogs,

They don't usually poop facing the same direct, but usually do go at the same time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

My adult dog will circle around for ages to find the best spot but with the pup it's bombs away no matter where she is - concrete/grass/outside somebody's gate/the road etc etc :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Mine always face into the wind, whatever direction it blows. I imagine it's to keep it from sticking to the bum hair if it was blowing on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Mine always face into the wind, whatever direction it blows. I imagine it's to keep it from sticking to the bum hair if it was blowing on it.

Sounds like they don't want to smell the poos lol :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

tk123 wrote: »
    Sounds like they don't want to smell the poos lol :P

But don't mind eating it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Karlitto wrote: »
    But don't mind eating it!

Ahem! My pair aren't poo eaters:p.
    Although there is one dog that comes here who is a complete scavenger, (he was a rescue so may have actually had to scavenge for food at some point) who has a bit of a palette for poos. ONLY the raw fed dogs poos mind you, and he doesn't eat them, he licks at them:eek:. I have to be lightning quick picking them up if he's here. Same dog will counter surf for a crumb.

Advertisement