Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vanessa Feltz wants to breastfeed her new grandson.....really!

• 15-01-2014 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I don't what I find more disturbing. Vanessa's comments or the picture in this article.

The mental picture is frightening!

Nice that she's excited though lol

http://wp.me/pCi4w-MeC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

She is a shameless mess of a woman, an absolute psycho who has no limits or boundaries on what she will do or say to fulfill her desperate desires to remain in the media spotlight. I have just punched myself in the face for even contributing to this thread, because I've allowed myself to be dragged into her world. Shame on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BeautyQueen20

at least with Vanessa Feltz she is straightforward and upfront about what she wants!!
    I don't agree with her very often and certainly not on this occasion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

at least with Vanessa Feltz she is straightforward and upfront about what she wants!!
    I don't agree with her very often and certainly not on this occasion.

Hi Vanessa ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

While I understand people like Vanessa Felz and her ilk think there is no such thing as bad publicity, I feel those comments should ensure that social services get involved and protect the child from such a selfish drama queen.

I pity the child's mother and I really hope alarm bells were set off by this article.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tabbykat

Apparently she's getting a lot of support about the BF idea on twitter though....weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 BeautyQueen20

found out so soon! :)
    Hi Vanessa ;)

Advertisement