Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recommend hairdresser

• 15-01-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a hairdresser that can strip my long hair of colour as it has gone too dark and then colour it. I went to local hairdresser in East Cork to strip it and colour, it didn't remove any of the previous colour and came out the same as if I had used a bottled colour myself so recommendations please in Cork city or surrounding area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

second74 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a hairdresser that can strip my long hair of colour as it has gone too dark and then colour it. I went to local hairdresser in East Cork to strip it and colour, it didn't remove any of the previous colour and came out the same as if I had used a bottled colour myself so recommendations please in Cork city or surrounding area
    Have you tried using colorB4 to remove the dye?
    It's sold in boots and works so well, I've gotten my hair stripped twice in a hair dressers, and it really damaged my hair, this stuff doesn't damage at all and is so much cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭second74

Thanks for that I will try that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

second74 wrote: »
    Thanks for that I will try that

There's a thread on here about it and theirs loads of info on their website about the stuff, I can't link now sorry I'm on my phone!

Advertisement