Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which One?

• 15-01-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Toyota Landcruiser Colorado, VW Toureag 3.0, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Nissan Pathfinder

I've a budget of apprx €10k and I am enquiring is there one I should stay away from in particular.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭rs8

cruiser or pajero sport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

They are four entirely different vehicles, most on here would say buy Landcruiser though.

Any reasoning for wanting a 4x4 and are you intending to tow (would knock two out straight away if you wanted to tow over 2t)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

I spent 14k on an 06 Disco about 18 months ago so if you look for one you might find a decent early 3rd gen for 10k.

Advertisement