Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Supplies in Balbriggan

Options
  • 15-01-2014 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I need some Ink cartridges for my printer.

i usually go to that shop on the Main St, can't remember the name, but its Blue Exterior.
    used to be on the North end of the Town, opposite the garage, then he moved to opposite Chas. Corr.
    I drove past on Sat at 2-30pm and the shutters were down, hope he has not gone bust.

Anyway, if he is, anyone got any suggestions, I will need to close the office for 1/2 hour to drive into town, and don't want a wasted journey.

He stocked Ink cartridges at good prices, they were not the Branded stuff, but great value

Cheers for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Tesco usually have a good supply of ink cartridges and they do their own brand as well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's also...

Greg Reddin School & Office Supplies
    66 Strand St, Skerries, Co. Dublin
    Tel: 849 1283

You never know - maybe he delivers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

martinn123 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I need some Ink cartridges for my printer.

i usually go to that shop on the Main St, can't remember the name, but its Blue Exterior.
    used to be on the North end of the Town, opposite the garage, then he moved to opposite Chas. Corr.
    I drove past on Sat at 2-30pm and the shutters were down, hope he has not gone bust.

Anyway, if he is, anyone got any suggestions, I will need to close the office for 1/2 hour to drive into town, and don't want a wasted journey.

He stocked Ink cartridges at good prices, they were not the Branded stuff, but great value

Cheers for any info.

He might have been closed on Saturday, as I was only in the shop Last Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

DJMG92 wrote: »
    He might have been closed on Saturday, as I was only in the shop Last Thursday.

Can you remember what it's called, I will give him a ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Can you remember what it's called, I will give him a ring?

It's HGD Office Supplies afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

DJMG92 wrote: »
    It's HGD Office Supplies afaik.

Brilliant, thanks, got him on ''Google''

and he has the cartridges in stock, ( so I'm Closed for 1/2 an hour if anyone is looking for me )

Problem posted at 9.54, solved at 10.54, is this a record for DCN on Boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Brilliant, thanks, got him on ''Google''

and he has the cartridges in stock, ( so I'm Closed for 1/2 an hour if anyone is looking for me )

Problem posted at 9.54, solved at 10.54, is this a record for DCN on Boards?
    Hi yeah I was in Tesco today and lots of printer ink reduced to €1 and some at €0.25
    Worth a visit .

Advertisement