Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy stove glass locally?

• 15-01-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya Folks,
    I need to replace the glass on my stove(Managed to crack it last week :o )
    And to that end, I'm just wondering where around Limerick offers best value on Schott, Robax or similar temperature resistant glass?
    And that offers a cut to size service too?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Give Duggan Glass a ring man

http://www.dugganglass.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

This crowd are based in the Parkway shopping centre

http://ryanstoves.ie/

He may be able to help you out or at least point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Just to follow up on this in case anyone is after similar.
    I contacted all the local glass suppliers and for the size I needed the price ranged from €70 through to €85....
    The best price, was from a Millenium Glass out in Parteen who supplied me with Robax glass in the size I needed for a very very healthy €40!

Just goes to show it pays to shop around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Hello all, sorry to hijack this thread but the the same thing has happened to me, I'm wondering would anyone know of a company that would supply a the heat resistant glass frame for my Tripp stove around the cork area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DeborahB

Hi, we sell stove glass in Co. Limerick. A 300mm x 300mm piece would cost €40. On average piece costs between €20 - €40. Martin Begley Glass, Dromin, Kilmallock, Co. Limerick. 063 90744

• Advertisement
Advertisement