Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty Visa Debit Cards

Options
  • 15-01-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

HI I've a problem with my Visa Debit Card, At the ATM I get a message "Your card appears to be Faulty" but I can use inside at the counter,
    The problem really is this is the 4th card in less than 6 months!!

Is there a problem with Faulty cards or am I just to Magnetic 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi SOR2010. 

Thanks for posting. 

Please call your Bank of Ireland branch and a staff member will look into this for you.
    You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

SOR2010 wrote: »
    HI I've a problem with my Visa Debit Card, At the ATM I get a message "Your card appears to be Faulty" but I can use inside at the counter,
    The problem really is this is the 4th card in less than 6 months!!

Is there a problem with Faulty cards or am I just to Magnetic 
    I'm another customer with a faulty visa debit card ,its been kept in a wallet and its falling apart ,clear plastic lifting off the edges and the CV number has disappeared as well ,hopefully BOI fix this issue and stop charging customer s for faulty products .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Tony H[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are sorry to hear you are also experiencing difficulties with using your Visa Debit Card.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you would like to raise your concerns directly with your branch, you can find contact details here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SOR2010

I found the issue after about 6 new cards I removed a fob from my Key ring which was for a Loyalty club at a Garage and haven't had a problem since, 
    Hope i havn't just jinx'd myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

SOR2010 wrote: »
    I found the issue after about 6 new cards I removed a fob from my Key ring which was for a Loyalty club at a Garage and haven't had a problem since, 
    Hope i havn't just jinx'd myself :)
    We're glad to hear this SOR2010.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement