Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LANDLINE PHONE NOT WORKING

Options
  • 15-01-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Our house phone been down/ not working properly for over a week, tried to call eircom and cant speak to anyone in person only they put you thru too a automated service, why cant we speak to a person, its just not good enough for the price we are paying them,  beginning to regret moving now to eircom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭2pack

any chance of getting back to me on this, its ridiculous....

when the next bill comes we wont be paying the full amount thats for sure, leaving us without landline for this length and cant even get thru to speak with a real person... i'm really p*ssed off now  with you lot at Eircom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭thomur

Just back from working in the west and exactly the same for me. No phone, no broadband and on to the automated service. No idea when it will be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

2pack wrote: »
    Our house phone been down/ not working properly for over a week, tried to call eircom and cant speak to anyone in person only they put you thru too a automated service, why cant we speak to a person, its just not good enough for the price we are paying them,  beginning to regret moving now to eircom

Did you log a fault ? Did this a couple of months ago . Broadband was working but landline was knackered . Think logged it on a Thursday . Random engineer came out the following Tuesday , absolute pot luck that I just happened to be returning home at the same time , he was literally sitting behind the wheel to fill out the card to say he had arrived at the house but no one was home . I didn't log the fault but make sure you leave a contact number for them to ring , I don't think we got a call .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2pack wrote: »
    any chance of getting back to me on this, its ridiculous....

when the next bill comes we wont be paying the full amount thats for sure, leaving us without landline for this length and cant even get thru to speak with a real person... i'm really p*ssed off now  with you lot at Eircom
    Hi 2pack

Feel free to PM your landline number and I'll look into this for you. Alternatively you can log a fault here: http://support.eircom.net/logafault/

Thanks

Al

Advertisement