Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account in credit

Options
  • 15-01-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, i ceased all my services with Eircom, and received final bill dated 7th of january and my account is in credit 249 eur.

When do i receive this credit back to my bank account?
    Or does Eircom send me a cheque? In that case, can my name be corrected to it correct spelling, it is spelled incorrectly in my account.

Will send PM with the details, thanks

EDIT: To whom i can send the PM, i cant seem to find an common Eircom account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Sent an PM to Eircom: Alan since he seems to be online today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

finnteme wrote: »
    Sent an PM to Eircom: Alan since he seems to be online today.
    Thanks finnteme

Al

Any new on this, was told that the cheque was arranged already etc etc, and Alan promised to check if anything can be done.. Sent a new PM aswell couples of days ago..

Needless to say that havent heard anything since 16th of january.. No cheque or more information here..
    :(

bump... or is it going to take 6-8 weeks to post the cheque, even if it was issued already?

bump... or is it going to take 6-8 weeks to post the cheque, even if it was issued already?
    HI finnteme

I'm still waiting for an update, I'll actively chase this up for you and hopefully have more news on this very soon.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

i assume that there is still no any news reg. this? Next week i will eat a some cake and lit a candle, when this issue becomes one month old.

Its cake time soon, 1mth is approaching!!! \o/

Its cake time soon, 1mth is approaching!!! \o/

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi finnteme

Apologies for this delay, I'm surprised to hear this has not reached you yet, please leave this with me for now and I will get back to you with an update tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Thank you Alan!

Thank you Alan!

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi finnteme

I have had confirmation from credit management that the recent name edit/spelling correction to the cheque had delayed things however they have assured me that you cheque will be processed again (as from yesterday) and you will definitely have it within the next 10 working days.

Apologies for this delay and for all inconvenience caused Finnteme

Al[/font]

• Advertisement

Thanks for the confirmation Alan.

Thanks for the confirmation Alan.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]You're welcome finnteme

Al[/font]

Advertisement