Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Dusseldorf Marathon, April 27th

Options
  • 15-01-2014 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭

Site.
    Costs -
    Until March 15, 2014: EUR 72,- incl. VAT
    Until April 13, 2014: EUR 84,- incl. VAT
    Late registrations: EUR 95,- incl. VAT
    ENTRY DEADLINE: 13th of April 2014

Anyone ever done this or plan on doing it this year?
    I was initially planning on doing Manchester on April 6th but am leaning a bit more towards this now instead. It's meant to be very flat with the only elevation being a few bridges you have to cross.

So, anybody on for it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Gets excellent reviews on the marathonguide website. I could be tempted....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Gets excellent reviews on the marathonguide website. I could be tempted....

You'll be looking for sub 3 by then if your training continues like currently!

Just done a bit more research on this. Return flights are only €102 with Aer Lingus at the moment (sale on until 26th January) and hotels seem fairly reasonable. The icing on the cake could be getting tickets for the Bundesliga game between Bayer Leverkusen & Dortmund (only 30km away).

It's definitely getting serious consideration.

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Just done a bit more research on this. Return flights are only €102 with Aer Lingus at the moment (sale on until 26th January) and hotels seem fairly reasonable. The icing on the cake could be getting tickets for the Bundesliga game between Bayer Leverkusen & Dortmund (only 30km away).

It's definitely getting serious consideration.

Hadn't even considered the footie! That's a big local derby too so it would be a great atmosphere but not sure how easy tickets would be to come by.
    What flight details got you that price??

Flying in on the Friday, back on the Tuesday. I don't think there's any variation a day or two either side though. That stadium only holds around 30,000 so it's probably unlikely any blow-ins like us would get tickets :(

• Advertisement

Giving this thread a bump... Anyone else signed up for this or is it just moi mich?

Advertisement