Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of address status

Options
  • 15-01-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, I changed my address on the 6th and I am currently waiting on the confirmation text of this. I was wondering if there was anyway I can check the status of it as I need to request a statement ASAP, whether its on here or by phone? Going into a branch would be a doable but was just wondering if I could get around that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi sammyjo90,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

A change of address request will normally be completed within 7 to 10 working days.

In the meantime you can check the status of your request by calling your account holding branch directly. Alternatively, if you are registered for Bank of Ireland 365, please feel free to call 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 where a representative will be happy to look into this for you.

You can find the contact details of your branch here.

We hope this helps and that your address is updated soon.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Thank you!

Advertisement