Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New baby account

Options
  • 15-01-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi

2 Things really.
    I'm looking to setup a new savings account for my baby son.

An account that I can register and sporadically transfer funds online from my online banking(boi), but I may need to be able to register from other banks.

I need to able to lodge any cheques etc he receives.

We setup an account for his older brother 2 yrs ago with ICS(I think its called) but it's a pain as we told after setting it up that we could not register it via 365 and have to lodge everything in person in a BOI branch using ICS. I'd want to setup something similar for him to and close his the current one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi davidm20,

Thanks for your post.

There are many deposit and savings account available to suit most customer needs. Please contact one of our qualified Savings Advisors on 0818 200 347 who will be happy to discuss what options may suit your needs best and supply you with any information you require.

Should you wish to visit the deposit section of our website please see here, this site will give you a brief synopsis of the different types of deposit accounts available and the features and benefits associated with them which may benefit you also.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement