Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bundle?

Options
  • 15-01-2014 3:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

My mum has her landline and broadband with Eircom and TV with UPC.  As a pensioner she'd like to save some money. So to have phone, unlimited broadband and tv (she's got 3 tvs) what's the best value bundle?  Her number is showing as beng ready for eFibre and as a pensioner she gets free line rental (I think).  Also is UTV available through eFibre?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

teecee74 wrote: »
    Hi

My mum has her landline and broadband with Eircom and TV with UPC.  As a pensioner she'd like to save some money. So to have phone, unlimited broadband and tv (she's got 3 tvs) what's the best value bundle?  Her number is showing as beng ready for eFibre and as a pensioner she gets free line rental (I think).  Also is UTV available through eFibre?

Thanks!

Hi teecee74

There are many different packages which would suit different types of usage and I would highly advised contacting sales on free phone 1800500300 to discuss your options.

I was under the impression that the government had pulled the free line rental scheme however It's best to check this with the department of social and family affairs to have this confirmed.

Also, unfortunately UTV is not available with evision however eircom are working on increasing available channels and we should have more news on this in the coming months :)

Thanks

Al

Advertisement