Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

young blood range

• 15-01-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Did anyone ever use this range before. I got the primer today as was unable to get the smash box one. The lady in chemist said it's very similar to the smash box primer. I never heard of this brand before and I am just wondering do you have any experience of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Just to follow up on this...............I have been using this primer for the past few days and so far so good. The consistency of it is not as thick as smash box and I was worried that it would be drying on the skin. However I am finding it good so far. It recommends one pump to be used on the whole face but I am using a little bit more........maybe I just have a big face:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Oh where did you buy this? Ive only seen it online & im really wanting to try the primer & foundations. Great reviews on youtube.

Advertisement