Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the general public allowed up to the roof of county hall?

Options
  • 15-01-2014 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26

I heard there's a cafe up there?

Can we just wander up and have a look? I'd say there's a nice view up there.

I've asked a few taxi drivers and they said "ah shur tis grand just wander up there in the elevator".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭AshAdele

There is no Cafe,

the room at the top of the county hall is call the vertigo suite, i had my wedding there. it can be hired out for functions.

the lift goes up to floor 16 (also function rooms) and you just have to climb the stairs one floor to get to the suite.
    in theory if you can get to the lift without having anyone hunt you out of the building then you should be able to get to the top to see the view.

i have been up there numerous times when planning the wedding but i was also accompanied by someone from the catering company who manage the room so i don't know if you would encounter problems

Advertisement