Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floor screed pricing

Options
  • 15-01-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Wondered if those that have completed of may have priced may post what sort of price per sq meter they are getting for floor screed. I'm getting €12.70+VAT per sq meter for 70mm screed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

What's does that price include

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BobMcBob

Quote for self levelling (hemihydrate) @18/m2.

BmcB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

hexosan wrote: »
    What's does that price include
    It's not hemihydrate, normal screed supplied and levelled on site. Is there more I should be asking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

Well roughly a 70mm screed in concrete is €5 a meter so your been charged €7.70 a meter labour. Are they including steel mesh in the floor or fibres in the concrete to prevent cracking. What size floor area have you got.
    I've been quoted €16/m for 50mm hemihydrate

• Registered Users Posts: 6 oxo121

Can anyone recommend any semi dry sand and cement floor Screeder's? And roughly what's the price? Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
Advertisement