Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halogen Oven ALDI Special Buy €32.99

Options
  • 15-01-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Halogen Oven ALDI Special Buy from Sunday 12th January €32.99 - it really looks like this same JML one from Woodies selling for €69.99 but just re-branded

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's as good as the JML one, we just replaced our old JML one with the Aldi one. Exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

That's the cheapest I've seen it. We have one a couple of years and still going strong. It does the nicest roast chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

zerks wrote: »

thanks sorry i didnt realise there was a thread already running. I got one anyways and very happy with it. For anyone looking for a replacement bulb this place does them for 9.99 sterling:
    http://ebay.eu/1kCeVgL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Inbox wrote: »
    That's the cheapest I've seen it. We have one a couple of years and still going strong. It does the nicest roast chicken.
    tucking in to it right now. :)

Trick is cooking it for longer at lower than the suggested recipe.
    180 to 200 C (around 90 mins for medium chicken) and turning it over half way.
    Use the extension ring and put on high stand to get plenty of air circulation

Same goes for pizzas - cook a half or in segments because a full pizza blocks the air circulation resulting in soggy base

• Advertisement
Advertisement