Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find reasonable price household stuff

Options
  • 15-01-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

My brother is moving into unfurnished sheltered accommodation so needs everything!!. It's just a studio flat but he needs all the kitchen stuff like crockery, cutlery, tea towels, saucepans etc also bathroom stuff like towels, and he needs duvet covers, sheets etc. He's disabled now so I'm coming over to sort all this out for him.

Is there any shops I can go to so I can get all this at a reasonable price as he doesn't have that much money. We have places like Poundsavers and Wilkinsons in the UK which are great for cheapish stuff....but while I come to Dublin a lot I don't normally shop for this type of stuff so no idea where to go.

He also needs new bed,,,maybe an orthopaedic one and a new TV...and a small table and couple of chairs, second hand will be ok.

I don't mind if I have to go into town for the bigger things like this but want to get all the household items in one place if I can.

I will be based in Sandymount, he's currently in Dun Laoghaire so preferably somewhere on the southside. Wont have a car either so will need to taxi everywhere.

Any recommendations gratefully received !!

Comments

Advertisement