Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to do CCNA in Dublin??

Options
  • 15-01-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations. I have self studied on\off etc, but company where i work is paying for it, has to be in evenings though after work. Any one able to recommend the best? Have a few I am thinking of already

Thanks

CF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

I know a few guys who did the CCNA in Blanchardstown I.T, more importantly they passed the actual exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 NotTheMessiah

I would recommend the exam center Leopardstown. If you call them direct they are very accommodating.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Might be better to say where you are, so you can get teh closest place. Most training companies would be on par with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭CorkFenian

Thanks based in City centre...

If by City center you mean Dublin then I would go with either Sureskills or New Horizons. If you mean cork, which is more of a town, then f'd if I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭CorkFenian

Dublin City centre, thanks but do they run evening courses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Check out www.ccna.ie or www.gcd.ie (not affiliated with either and I haven't attended either course).

I self studied for 6-7 months last year to get through ICND1 (eventtually) and ICND2.

CorkFenian wrote: »
    Dublin City centre, thanks but do they run evening courses?

They should, they cater mostly to company training. You can do your exam in New Horizons too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jay_Low

I done the evening course with ccna.ie in Eden Quay and I really enjoyed it. its a tough course though but you get a lot of practical hands on training with lots of cisco kit which is good. The only downside is its only fourteen weeks long but having said that the lecturer covered all of the course topics and I passed my ccna a couple of months later.

Advertisement