Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming pc

Options
  • 15-01-2014 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi i want a good gaming pc for 550 or 600 euro for playing (mine craft and recording gameplay and maybe some call of duty) I don't know what to do should I built one or buy one?? I don't need a monitor I have a oldish one that will do for the time and keyboard and mouse I have but there not the best, is it hard to built one what's the cheapest way built or buy one

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Hi i want a good gaming pc for 550 or 600 euro for playing (mine craft and recording gameplay and maybe some call of duty) I don't know what to do should I built one or buy one?? I don't need a monitor I have a oldish one that will do for the time and keyboard and mouse I have but there not the best, is it hard to built one what's the cheapest way built or buy one

Thanks

Go to build section

Advertisement