Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinidad and Tobago

Options
  • 15-01-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hey all i am new here and i am from trinidad and tobago , well fi any of you all are comming this way and need a person to show you the island feel free to mes;)age me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

zoomedic wrote: »
    hey all i am new here and i am from trinidad and tobago , well fi any of you all are comming this way and need a person to show you the island feel free to mes;)age me

Are you from Trinidad or Tobago?

I have had the pleasure of visiting Tobago on two occasions and loved it.

For some reason I now fancy curried crab and dumplings!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zoomedic

hey man its a great thing you had passed through trinidad , and tobago
    crab and dumpling is a boss menu however things like a cascadoo curry and some provision well thats nioce food and thing like shark and bake up in maracas and doubles , if you all google these items well boy the taste is out of the world , hope to see you guys soon ,,, :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zoomedic

HEY ALL ARE YOU COMING TO TRINIDAD AND TOBAOG ANY TIME SOON ?
    IF YOU ARE PLEASE <mod snip> pm and i will try to meet up and show you around the island ,

Advertisement