If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha AS500 and Tannoy Mercury V4

Options
  • 15-01-2014 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This is an appealing package on the .com site, not available on the .ie site. I have an order in for an AS-500 on another site, but with a few weeks delivery so if you could do something here I would cancel and go with you guys.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nwm2 wrote: »
    Hi,

This is an appealing package on the .com site, not available on the .ie site. I have an order in for an AS-500 on another site, but with a few weeks delivery so if you could do something here I would cancel and go with you guys.

Thanks
    Nwm2,

I cant see an AS500 / Mercury V4 package on the .com sote at the moment - however we will always be more than happy to honour any product or package on the .com site no problem.

Our best package deal on the AS500 at the moment inc. speakers is the AS500 with the Monitor Audio BX5 at just £529.95 which is a cracking deal!:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/monitor-audio/bronze-bx5/moni-audio-bx5-blk

Thanks again and if there is a specific deal just drop me a line and I'll have a look
    at it and come back to you.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

Hi,

Thanks
    Nwm2,

I cant see an AS500 / Mercury V4 package on the .com sote at the moment - however we will always be more than happy to honour any product or package on the .com site no problem.

Our best package deal on the AS500 at the moment inc. speakers is the AS500 with the Monitor Audio BX5 at just £529.95 which is a cracking deal!:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/monitor-audio/bronze-bx5/moni-audio-bx5-blk

Thanks again and if there is a specific deal just drop me a line and I'll have a look

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks, I price the AS500 and the Tannoy V4 at £448.95.

Will decide tonight if this is all I need (looking at the CDN500 £249 as well).

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Thanks
    Nwm2,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks, I price the AS500 and the Tannoy V4 at £448.95.

Will decide tonight if this is all I need (looking at the CDN500 £249 as well).

Thanks
    No problem - the V4 in Dark walnut is on special at £249.95 which is an amazing price - but stock is limited - if you did want to go for the system, I wouldn't hang around too long :)

Unfortunately the CDN500 is now a finished line for us - we are completely sold out,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

PM Sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM Sent
    Hi there,

Hopefully someone has got back to you :)  If not feel free to forward the PM on to myself.

Chris

• Advertisement

This package worked well for about a year, but now both speakers have suddenly developed a terrible muffled sound - confirmed by swapping in another amp.

What are my support options?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Sorry to hear youre having problems with the system. At first guess I'd say it sounds like the tweeters have gone on the speakers. We'd probably need to get the speakers back to ourselves to check them and repair. Could you PM me your name and address so I can find your details on the system?

Thanks
    Brian

PM sent, thanks

Got it thanks:)

Hi,

I sent a couple of PMs recently, with no response - not sure if you received them?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I sent a couple of PMs recently, with no response - not sure if you received them?

Thanks
    Hi NWM2.

Apologies!

If you could send it on to myself I look after you :D

Hi,

I've sent a couple of PMs over the last couple of weeks inquiring about the speakers - I shipped them back a couple of weeks ago. I got a call to confirm they were received, but no follow up yet.

Thanks

Hi,

I've sent a couple of PMs over the last couple of weeks inquiring about the speakers - I shipped them back a couple of weeks ago. I got a call to confirm they were received, but no follow up yet.

Thanks
    Apologies for the delay in getting back, Have PM'd you now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.