Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millionaires - Irish Dates for upcoming tour? ?

Options
  • 15-01-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Lads,

The Millionaires (if you don't know them, check out the "Just got paid" and "Party like a Millionaire" music videos) are going on tour again and I really hope for an Irish date this time. They tour every year extensively the U.S. and usually add a few U.K. dates at the end of their North American leg. Last year they also added Germany and France to the Millionaires tour dates.

They posted a few days ago on their facebook page that they'd like to be contacted by promoters for possible dates, so I'm wondering if anyone has any idea if this could be pushed from a fan side as well: Do any promoters come to your minds that I could contact suggesting to add a few Irish dates to their tour?

1558487_10153694431015311_720270973_n.jpg

Love'em or hate'em, but any suggestions for this are appreciated! :-)
    (last year I saw them in Germany, great gig!)

cheers!

sabrewulf

Advertisement