Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to act in a film?

Options
  • 15-01-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

gmit casting call.jpg

3RD year film students in GMIT are looking for actors.

thought ill whack it up on here, no harm :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

still looking? my brother may be interested but he's not a boardsie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

OP is this paid or unpaid?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭michaelr666

oh yeah still looking, best thing to do is to spread the word any way you can, want a decent turn out at the auditions.

tbh i dont know if its paid or unpaid, we have a budget alright. from what the producers tell me they want to pay them but it depends on what money we have, we are students afterall :P

all expenses are paid though, petrol food etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

oh yeah still looking, best thing to do is to spread the word any way you can, want a decent turn out at the auditions.

tbh i dont know if its paid or unpaid, we have a budget alright. from what the producers tell me they want to pay them but it depends on what money we have, we are students afterall :P

all expenses are paid though, petrol food etc

Cool! Student actors might be the way to go so. Maybe pop an email to the adult Drama courses in Galway.
    Best of luck with it.

Advertisement