Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we only write 1 statement ("Relevance of my life/education") to send to the CAO??

Options
  • 15-01-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

"Relevance of my life / educational experience to my application and my educational goals & objectives:"

Does anybody know for sure if we can only send one of these to the CAO? Bit of a pain if you applying to different types of courses as a mature student.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Beakflakes wrote: »
    "Relevance of my life / educational experience to my application and my educational goals & objectives:"

Does anybody know for sure if we can only send one of these to the CAO? Bit of a pain if you applying to different types of courses as a mature student.

Only one personal statement can go with your CAO application. It can take a bit of work to make it fit all your choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Thank you, Paperclip2. That's what the good people at the CAO told me too. I'm all over it!

Advertisement