Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigaline council house waiting times

Options
  • 15-01-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hello,

Myself, husband & 2 children are on the waiting list 4 years for a council house in carrigaline.
    Is there anywhere I can find out what the average waiting time is for my area & if there are very few or alot of allocated houses in the area.
    My husband is unemployed since he lost his job when our 2nd baby was born unfortunately :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Local council/TD maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭gemini_girl

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Local council/TD maybe?

Thank you. We found out today that 3 years have been deducted from the four years we have been waiting down to a clerical error on the councils side.
    They have put us down as being approved 12 months when we were approved in 2010. Has this happened to anyone else? We've been told to appeal the officers decision not to change the dates :confused:

Advertisement