Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recharge ink cartridges

Options
  • 16-01-2014 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the shop in the hypercentre on Morgan street (on the corner) that recharges/refills ink cartridges? What are they like, and what sort of prices are involved. I meant to go in during the week, but forgot.

http://www.rechargecartridges.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

jimmyw wrote: »
    Has anyone used the shop in the hypercentre on Morgan street (on the corner) that recharges/refills ink cartridges? What are they like, and what sort of prices are involved. I meant to go in during the week, but forgot.

http://www.rechargecartridges.com/

Always use them, pay about 40% less than I would have to for originals. Using them for years and never had an issue with cartridges

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

I used them.
    They add more ink than the manufactures spec, they are cheep.. they can also flash the chip some cartridges have.
    Never had a problem with them.

They dont advertise it outside the shop, but they also rebuilt batteries for drills etc.. handy to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I got a black cartridge refilled for €12 the other day, colour ones cost a few quid more but its still half the price of buying a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I've been using them for years too

Lexmark 16 colour and blank refills

TN2000 for Brother laser

and refills for HP 850 for my parents, never had an issue, about 50% or less than the real ones.

The laser refills are identical, could never buy a real one now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

DP

• Advertisement
Advertisement