Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me i need advice on travelling

• 16-01-2014 2:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

Me and the girlfriend are now sick of same old canary islands were early 20s and want to do something different, shes thinking Thailand for 3 weeks, I'm thinking traveling a few european countries, maybe France, Amsterdam, Germany.. She more wants sun and beach but I'm just sick of same ol canarys, Id rather see some different cultures and museums and stuff but I'm afraid that wouldn't interest her.

if people have had any good experiences on travels that are really worth it and within a budget of say 700 excluding spending money for food.. and also whats the cheapest way to go about it ? Any taughts welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

in thailand you could go to Bangkok and see plenty of museums/temples etc and then travel down to one of the islands for your beach break... to be honest though you'd have enough of bangkok after three days so the majority of the hol might be on the islands (which are beautiful by the way)....

another option around europe would be barcelona, plenty of culture and there is a beach there too.... obviously not enough to occupy yourselves for three weeks though

Advertisement