Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Dog Food

• 16-01-2014 2:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I'd like to buy dog food in bulk and was wondering could anyone help.

As recent my local animal welfare posted the costs of keeping the place open and animals fed. So, me and my girlfriend would like to help in donating food to the welfare for the dogs. I'll probably get why the dogs only but I think helping at all would be great for them.

If anyone has any idea of where I could purchase dog food in bulk, please help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

I think dogfooddirect.ie offer delivery to rescues at a huge discount, so maybe you could contact them and ask if you could bulk buy from them at a discount, and ask them deliver to the rescue?

They also offer "rescue vouchers" - "A Rescue Voucher can be used to buy anything from our website at a Rescue discount. When you purchase this voucher the value will be added to the Rescues account and they can then order whatever they need. Each Rescue will also receive a huge discount off whatever they wish to order."

Well done for supporting animal rescues in their time of need.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 snowy two

you could try pedro pet foods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Also try agricultural supply stores as they may offer a discount for a bulk order. You could also ask the rescue where is the best place to get it as they have probably already shopped around.

Well done for helping the rescue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I would ask the rescue directly. I know the one I sometimes donate food to prefers dog from a certain local shop. Obviously it might not be practical for you to buy from that shop but its a good start.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

If anyone has any idea of where I could purchase dog food in bulk, please help.
    Be careful with brands as well; if they already use a specific brand they are unlikely to want to change but if they are willing I'd look at Markus Mühle NaturNah; few if any foods will come close with that level of quality basically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Sorry for the late reply guys. Thanks for all your help.

Advertisement