Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London on a Wednesday Night?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭

Where would be good for a group of girls to head in London on a Wednesday night? I've been looking up bars and clubs but a lot of them seem to only open on weekends! Looking for a bar or club to head to for a few drinks. I can't seem to figure out what area the clubs are in either, so if anyone could point that out, I'd also be very grateful. We're all in our early 20's and not very fussy. Any recommendations or am I out of luck? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Zebranos on greek street is my mid week late night bar/ club. Might not be your scene but I know it opens late during the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    I can't seem to figure out what area the clubs are in either...
    There are lots of different bars and clubs in lots of different areas - really depends on what you're looking for.

Where are you staying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Anybody reccomend some good midweek spots in the Putney area?

Advertisement