Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

colored envelopes

Options
  • 16-01-2014 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

anyone know where i can get red or pink envelopes cheap enough online? went to my local office supply store they wanted €57 for 50 of them... rip off! i need about 30

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

dani049 wrote: »
    anyone know where i can get red or pink envelopes cheap enough online? went to my local office supply store they wanted €57 for 50 of them... rip off! i need about 30

Any €2 shop or Mr.Price will have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dani049

already tried the 2 euro shop and Dealz where i live, they both have white/brown envelopes, no colored ones

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Mr price do a pack of multi coloured envelopes, I baught them there myself just before xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

There's a Paperchase section in Arnotts and in House of fraser dundrum SC. they do packs of coloured envelopes

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dani049

thanks guys but they dont have arnotts or mr price where i live (and the price of a train ticket to dublin would probably make it just as cheap to buy the 50 for €57 here) so thats why i was hoping to buy online

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Also check Amazon for pink or red envelopes

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

If there is a Tiger shop nearby they might have them, I think they did have red & green a few days ago in the one in Omni, not sure what other colours were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Viking direct should have them.

Advertisement