Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Jack Russell found in Ballybane [rehomed]

Options
  • 16-01-2014 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I found a female Jack Russell cross wondering in Ballybane by the church. She got tipped by a car and nearly hit by 3 others. She seems to have no road sense at all. She has no micro chip or collar checked this with vets. She is extremely friendly and looks well looked after about a year old. Hoping to find owner or if not a foster home as I cannot keep her.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/271163/289021.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fair play for taking it in and posting.
    Also post here Animals, Lost and Found thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Contact MADRA if you don't find owner. They will find a foster home. DON'T bring her to the pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Contact MADRA if you don't find owner. They will find a foster home. DON'T bring her to the pound.

+1

Contact Madra anyway, they have a facebook page and post LOST/FOUND notices and photos. Also ring Galway Bay FM they have a slot called Pet Patrol where they read out lost and found notices regarding pets.

Also well one for taking her in!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jack Daniels I

Just a quick update.Found a foster home with a lovely family in Ardrahan through the GSPCA.Of course if the true owner comes forward she will be returned.She is on a large farm now with 2 other jack russells and a loving family so maybe its for the best she stays there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, I'll mark this as resolved. If anyone has info or need contact details please PM OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement