Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Katie Hopkins & Kelly osbourne in Twitter fight!

• 16-01-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Katie Hopkins has been locking horns with Kelly Osbourne this morning.

Basically Katie said Kelly is only famous because of her parents, the Fashion Police star is a wee bit furious! She even used the C word.

http://wp.me/pCi4w-Mhj

Sure it brightens up a boring Thursday morning lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

I cant believe that i support katie hopkins in this. i feel unclean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I didn't know much about Hopkins until i skimmed over Wiki.

Based on what's in that...... Kelly Osbourne seems almost like the lesser of two evils.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

wernstrom! wrote: »
    I didn't know much about Hopkins until i skimmed over Wiki.

Based on what's in that...... Kelly Osbourne seems almost like the lesser of two evils.

Obviously she is only saying this to get a reaction but that doesn't mean she is wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Beano wrote: »
    Obviously she is only saying this to get a reaction but that doesn't mean she is wrong.

Osbourne should be better able to handle 'You're only famous because....' comments by now too. I thought she'd mellowed over the last few years too....Apparently i was wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Seriously, Osbourne should just ignore this. This Hopkins woman is just seeking attention yet again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭arsenal1991

Pang wrote: »
    Seriously, Osbourne should just ignore this. This Hopkins woman is just seeking attention yet again.

And she is getting it gaining so many twitter followers recently!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Kelly can't help that she was born to rich and famous parents but Katie can help that she's an attention seeking skank who is only famous for being faux controversial and getting caught shagging a married man in a field and then bragging about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Katie Hopkins is on the late late show tonight, should be interesting to see what she comes out with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Advertisement