Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying AIB credit card via PTSB open 24

• 16-01-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if its possible to pay money off an AIB credit card through open 24?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Should be able to, I can pay a Tesco credit card through open 24, think you will have to ring them to get them to set it up though, they will set it up in the 'transfer to other accounts' section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

You'll first need to contact AIB and ask them for the holding account details. You then set this up as a new payee on PTSB and use your credit card number as the reference. This is for once-off transfers. If you want to pay your bill this way every month, ask AIB to send you a DD mandate instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

peckerhead wrote: »
    ......... If you want to pay your bill this way every month, ask AIB to send you a DD mandate instead.

Why would the OP need a DD?
    Once you have the Credit card set up, its not a one off and you can continue to use it to pay off whatever you like, whenever you like.

Setting up a DD is totally different to the question asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Maggie Benson

Anyone having problems with their PTSB Debit Card. I am unable to use it for the past week to pay bills - but I can use it to withdraw money!

Advertisement