Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

increasing amount into savings account via online

Options
  • 16-01-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I wish to increase my mnthly payment  ito my Savings account but when I am online I can onl view the amount in the account and not make any alterations. How can I do this online please via my online banking .

Thank you,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi amt14[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If your Savings Account was initially opened online, there is 2 ways to increase the monthly payment amount. You can send a request through the 'Online Service Desk' when logged into your account online or you may wish to call Bank of Ireland 365 directly, a representative will be happy to receive your request.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am to 12 midnight[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact numbers; 0818 365 365 or from abroad 00353 140 44000.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If the Savings Account was opened through a branch, you also have 2 options to change the monthly amount. You may call into a nearby branch with photo identification. A Customer Services representative can assist or you may send a signed instruction to the account holding branch.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Just in case you need contact details for your branch, they can be found here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope you find this information helpful. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please come back to us if you have any further queries.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amt14

Thank you Alison , I will do this later . I opened the account online

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amt14

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi amt14[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If your Savings Account was initially opened online, there is 2 ways to increase the monthly payment amount. You can send a request through the 'Online Service Desk' when logged into your account online or you may wish to call Bank of Ireland 365 directly, a representative will be happy to receive your request.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am to 12 midnight[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact numbers; 0818 365 365 or from abroad 00353 140 44000.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If the Savings Account was opened through a branch, you also have 2 options to change the monthly amount. You may call into a nearby branch with photo identification. A Customer Services representative can assist or you may send a signed instruction to the account holding branch.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Just in case you need contact details for your branch, they can be found here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope you find this information helpful. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please come back to us if you have any further queries.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Hi Alison,

I've sent a request via online to have my savings increased but have heard nothing back. I have rang the 365 phone number but it is automated and I dont know what option to press for making adjustments and or increases to a savings account. Can you shine a bit of light on this for me please as my savings account deposit is going in soon and I want to know if my request to increase my monthly payment has been accepted.

Thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi amt14.

The team on the Online Service Desk endeavour to reply to the queries received within 2 working days however, due to the high volumes being received at present, they are unable to reply as quickly as they would like.

To check the status of this request or to apply notice to your savings account, please contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000, pressing 7 for all other services and * to speak to an operator and a representative will be happy to assist you.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement