Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course choices advice wanted!

Options
  • 16-01-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Visual & Critical Studies VS Creative & Cultural Industries

Thoughts? In terms of credibility, employment/further study opportunities, how enjoyable the course is and any other opinions people might have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Tumbleweed.. bump!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I'm doing the course Visual & Critical Studies atm...

Enjoyment; yes! Lecturers are great, modules are fine.. There's a good bit of reading between classes, but it's manageable. There's gallery and museum visits etc.. It's all continuous assessment, so mainly presentations and essays.

If you've any particular questions, go ahead! I can't think on the spot. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

I'm doing the course Visual & Critical Studies atm...

Enjoyment; yes! Lecturers are great, modules are fine.. There's a good bit of reading between classes, but it's manageable. There's gallery and museum visits etc.. It's all continuous assessment, so mainly presentations and essays.

If you've any particular questions, go ahead! I can't think on the spot. :P

Could you give me an example of a recent presentation you had to do?
    Ratio of boys to girls? And what do most people say they plan on doing after? Thank you for your help on this!

Advertisement