Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toronto airport immigration

Options
  • 16-01-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

hello all, travelling to toronto in february
    is toronto airport immigration open no matter what time i land at the airport at
    its probably mandatory to go through immigration, i just dont know the routine
    i want to get my 2 year working visa activated as i pass through the aiport.
    could somebody please tell me the process
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 wittyusername

Surfn wrote: »
    hello all, travelling to toronto in february
    is toronto airport immigration open no matter what time i land at the airport at
    its probably mandatory to go through immigration, i just dont know the routine
    i want to get my 2 year working visa activated as i pass through the aiport.
    could somebody please tell me the process
    thanks

Yes, there'll be an immigration officer available.

When you come up to the immgration counter tell the officer you want to activate your IEC visa and they'll direct you where to go. Have all your paperwork ready. I found it to be a totally painless process, once you have everything ready it only takes about 15 minutes or so for them to type all your details system and print out your permit.

Advertisement