Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying prescription meds online?

• 16-01-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

We've recently adopted a stray kitten who turned up at our back door in early December. I ADORE him but he's costing me a fortune!!!!

At the moment he's on some pretty pricey prescription meds (Itrafungol Oral and Surolan drops) which I bought from the vet, but naturally I'm eager to keep all these (unforeseen:eek:) costs down going forward.

Do any of you get the prescription for meds from your local vet but buy the medication online, and if so, is there a website you can recommend?

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Hi,

We've recently adopted a stray kitten who turned up at our back door in early December. I ADORE him but he's costing me a fortune!!!!

At the moment he's on some pretty pricey prescription meds (Itrafungol Oral and Surolan drops) which I bought from the vet, but naturally I'm eager to keep all these (unforeseen:eek:) costs down going forward.

Do any of you get the prescription for meds from your local vet but buy the medication online, and if so, is there a website you can recommend?

Thanks in advance!

my cocker is on arthuraid.... its quiet expensive here so i buy in from UK:

http://www.petmeds.co.uk/p-8-arthri-aid-omega-joint-supplement.aspx

Not too sure if it will be cheaper for your cats stuff but worth a look

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

www.animeddirect.co.uk always seem to work out cheaper for me. (£5 delivery to Ireland by courier.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

VetUk and Viovet are good as well. I buy non prescription anxiety meds for my cat from VetUk, it costs just short of 60 euro with vat from my vet for 60, I can buy 100 of them for 38 pounds from them.

Advertisement