Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting from Leixlip to Northwest Business Park

Options
  • 16-01-2014 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Apologies if this is the wrong area to post, but I'm unsure where to put this!

I have a job interview next week in Northwest Business Park in Ballycoolin. The problem is I don't drive so I'm relying on public transport to get there. The best solution I can seem to find is to get the train to Clonsilla and get a bus from the shopping center- the 238, I think.

It all seems like a bit of a long haul- would anybody here have any better suggestions?

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Northwest is at the back of Rosemount Business Park... Train to Coolmine, walk to shopping centre and get 238/236 or 17a (not sure if all leave from same stop or not) to top of Snugborough Road and walk through Rosemount but it is a trek. Alternatively you could buy a cheap bike and lock it up at Coolmine and cycle?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

January wrote: »
    Northwest is at the back of Rosemount Business Park... Train to Coolmine, walk to shopping centre and get 238/236 or 17a (not sure if all leave from same stop or not) to top of Snugborough Road and walk through Rosemount but it is a trek. Alternatively you could buy a cheap bike and lock it up at Coolmine and cycle?

If you get off the train at Clonsilla, the 39 (100m from Platform) will bring you to Blanchardstown Centre and then on on to the 239.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

Probably faster if you don't go to Blanch Shopping Centre at all.

Train to Castleknock, 220 from Blanch village or 17a from Connolly Hospital to Ballycoolin, and walk from there.

Not a good trip with public transport since nothing goes to Northwest BP.

Advertisement