Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good thermogenic

• 16-01-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm looking to lean out and retain muscle mass. I'm just getting back into training and so much has changed in the supplement world so if anyone can suggest a quality thermogenic it would be appreciated. I am looking at AMP Heat Extreme but with so many out there not sure if this product is the best one?

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

seanc1977 wrote: »
    I'm looking to lean out and retain muscle mass. I'm just getting back into training and so much has changed in the supplement world so if anyone can suggest a quality thermogenic it would be appreciated. I am looking at AMP Heat Extreme but with so many out there not sure if this product is the best one?

Thx

There are no good quality thermogenics. Just have a cup of coffee and get lifting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Protein. Specifically the meaty kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Ephedrine but it's illegal

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seanc1977

Might give Alphamine a try? Came across this giveaway <mod snip of url> when searching for thermogenic reviews. No cost so it might be a good starting point? Also I came across Super HD by Cellucor - reviews look good on this product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Reviews by randomers aren't as good as medical reaearch, which will tell you that thermogenics are bollocks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Reviews by randomers aren't as good as medical reaearch, which will tell you that thermogenics are bollocks.

Check this out http://examine.com/stacks/fat-loss.html

There are some things will actually do help with fat loss, but unfortunately most are illegal or else super expensive and not in a strong enough dose...Sida Cordifolia actually contains Ephedrine and is sold on bulkpowders...

Here is some science on Ephedrine, I have a mate who has used it and found it very effective, I was tempted but its band by the IOC and I couldn't take it as i have a massive anti drugs in sport thing and couldn't deal with with being such a hypocrite :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Check this out http://examine.com/stacks/fat-loss.html

There are some things will actually do help with fat loss, but unfortunately most are illegal or else super expensive and not in a strong enough dose...Sida Cordifolia actually contains Ephedrine and is sold on bulkpowders...

Here is some science on Ephedrine, I have a mate who has used it and found it very effective, I was tempted but its band by the IOC and I couldn't take it as i have a massive anti drugs in sport thing and couldn't deal with with being such a hypocrite :cool:

Assuming the IOC still use the WADA list, its not.

It's only banned in competition ot threshold amounts and isn't tested for OOC.

99% sure on that one so double check.

Advertisement