Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Repressurise boiler

• 16-01-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi searched this but could not find an answer. I have a Worcester Bosch 15ri boiler but there is no internal key under boiler or filling loop in the hot press to repressurise it the pressure is at 0 and the boiler is not kicking in any ideas how to repressurise it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Do you have an attic? Was your heating converted from open to sealed system?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jvrk

Hi yes I have an attic not to sure if it was converted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Ok so try searching yor attic for the filler valve sometimes they are installed in the attic for the convenience of the installer especialy if the system has been changed over from open to sealed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

jvrk wrote: »
    Hi searched this but could not find an answer. I have a Worcester Bosch 15ri boiler but there is no internal key under boiler or filling loop in the hot press to repressurise it the pressure is at 0 and the boiler is not kicking in any ideas how to repressurise it?

The 15ri Dsnt have a low water pressure switch so it shouldn't stop the boiler from firing . When you sort out your system pressure you may have an air lock in the heatexchanger in which case you will need an rgi to fix as vent is within casing .

Advertisement