Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Memory foam tips - anywhere to get in Dublin

• 16-01-2014 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for couple of pairs of Comply foam tips or similar. Anywhere I can get them in shop in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Hmmmm, now don't hold me to this, but when I worked in the Airport Dixons stocked all the ranges of Comply and quite the selection of IEMs. I remember seeing them in another store as well, just cant recall which one. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

ahh, I'm not planning to fly anywhere soon. amazon it is then. Just want to try these on my Chinese cheap iems, first dual driver iems :D (bought for under €50)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

What I meant by that, is that perhaps one of the better stocked Dixons might carry them?

What IEMs are these, have you got a link?

Ok, I've received the Moxpad X3 and Havi yesterday. Only had few hours to listen to them, but so far I'm very happy about both of them.
    I've left both playing to burn-in for overnight, but used only Moxpad since

Havi sounds good out of the box, V like signature, I'll see if it will get any better after some burn-in.
    Moxpad was ok-ish out of the box, but man, they sound so good after 10 hours of burn-in, worth much more than 20$ I've paid, especially that they have de-attachable cable.

EDIT:
    B3 rule, both iem's are great, B3 more sophisticated but I like the X3 because of de-attachable cable with over-ear hooks. Note: Havi came with one pair of foam tips.

Still waiting on XIAOMI, I'm also thinking of getting Somic MH415. I'm very bad at keeping iem's, I'm loosing them pretty often, Somic supposed to be even better than Havi!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Im really interested in getting a pair of one of these since I misplaced my x10's. Was the ordering process as simple as paying through the site with paypall and getting it shipped? Which of the above would you recommend?

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Im really interested in getting a pair of one of these since I misplaced my x10's. Was the ordering process as simple as paying through the site with paypall and getting it shipped? Which of the above would you recommend?

I found myself in situation, where I need to sell one pair, I bought to many! If you want to get pair locally (Havi B3) let me know. I've used them for 30 minutes, the tips are still virgin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

docentore wrote: »
    I found myself in situation, where I need to sell one pair, I bought to many! If you want to get pair locally (Havi B3) let me know. I've used them for 30 minutes, the tips are still virgin.

I'm very happy with those earphones, very surprised with the quality for that price. These may be my next ones I purchase, looks like there is some serious value coming out of China with these phones. Nice meeting you.

or you could try this DIY option:)
    seems pretty simple and cheap to give it a go.....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/383917/how-to-best-custom-tips-for-iems-ever-imho-with-pics

• Company Representative Posts: 9,470 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I'm looking for couple of pairs of Comply foam tips or similar. Anywhere I can get them in shop in Dublin?

Guys,

Declared interest first - I work for Richer Sounds Belfast :)

Just spotted your post - we stock the Comply tips and we have the T100 / T200 / T400 / T500 available from stock at the moment.

They are £14.95 / €18.99 for a pack ( 3 pairs) and we will post them anywhere in Ireland included in that price as a Boardie special.

Give us a shout over on our Boards Richersounds forum if we can ever help..

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1105

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & the RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ebjarrell

I'm not sure when you placed this post but I found the Comply IEM tips at Hearing Music (which is also The Listening Room) on Wicklow Street off of Grafton Street.

Advertisement