Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPS number - required documents clarification

Options
  • 16-01-2014 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend has just moved over from France and will apply for a PPS number tomorrow. I am a tenant in a 2 bed apartment and the lease is in my name. She will obviously be living there too.

For the PPS number application I've prepared a letter with my name and address stating that she is a permanent resident at the same address. I also have 2 utility bills (health insurance and motor tax) to prove that i live there. She will bring her national ID and passport.

Is this enough for her to apply for a PPS number ?

Thank you in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

grahamor wrote: »
    My girlfriend has just moved over from France and will apply for a PPS number tomorrow. I am a tenant in a 2 bed apartment and the lease is in my name. She will obviously be living there too.

For the PPS number application I've prepared a letter with my name and address stating that she is a permanent resident at the same address. I also have 2 utility bills (health insurance and motor tax) to prove that i live there. She will bring her national ID and passport.

Is this enough for her to apply for a PPS number ?

Thank you in advance

Yes

Advertisement