Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall Alpha Test Registration Now Open

Options
  • 16-01-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭

Just put my name in the hat, really hope to get a sneak peak at it

Link here for registration: http://www.titanfall.com/standby-for-titanfall

They'll send out a link and code in the next few days if your one of the chosen ones. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I might be wrong, but thought I saw elsewhere it is US only.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

A Respawn representative has clarified to IGN that "Only users who were invited via the e-mail will be accepted to the tech test."

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/01/16/titanfall-alpha-test-registration-now-open-for-xbox-one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

U.S Only. Confirmed it with the community manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

U.S Only. Confirmed it with the community manager.

awww. My hopes were raised only to be cruelly dashed. Still only a couple of months to wait for the full game.

(hopefully the beta will help avoid a repeat of BF4 and other online mess ups lately)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

awww. My hopes were raised only to be cruelly dashed. Still only a couple of months to wait for the full game.

(hopefully the beta will help avoid a repeat of BF4 and other online mess ups lately)

They did had a Beta for BF4 didn't they ? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

calex71 wrote: »
    They did had a Beta for BF4 didn't they ? :pac:
    burn. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Some UK people are playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

closed :(

Advertisement