Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found dog, need advice

• 16-01-2014 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

So one of my relatives found a dog recently and it was in pretty bad condition. She cleaned him up and brought him to the vet to get checked and everything was fine, but spent about a week outside so he was pretty shaken. The vet checked for a chip and none, went to the Garda station, checked all the sites and put up posters but no one has claimed him. Because of some problems between him and her own dogs I took him until something was going to be sorted for him. This was meant to be a weekend thing but it's been over a week now and a home can't be found for him.

I can't keep him anymore as I moving back home soon and already have a dog there who doesn't get along with other dogs. I've contacted all the shelters and dog welfare agencies but they can't/won't help. I don't want to put him into a pound cause that's just not right. Anyone got any ideas on what I can do with the little fellow.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement