Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a full length mirror in Waterford?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Mrs. Heathen wants a full length mirror for the bedroom (no, not ceiling mounted :rolleyes: ) I have looked at the argos site and they seem to have decent prices however the sizes are not great, so i am just wondering where else i could go for a look tomorrow to find just a simple plain cut of mirror approx 1200mm x 500mm, no fancy frame or anything needed, just 4 holes so i can wall mount it...

Any ideas?

Thanks
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Try Kearneys glass on the quay just up from reginalds tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Greenwood out past the 6 cross roads. have a few on the 3rd floor

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

Got a grand one in Woodies before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Cheers!! Few options for tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I would also say woodies I saw a good one there that i nearly got.

I know you said Waterford but i was in IKEA not so long ago and saw a nice mirror that was like the one you looking for. from left to right if you were to hang it that way it would fully reach accross the chimney breast or you could have it full length, what ever way you want to hang it, maybe thats where hows it hangin came from?

• Advertisement
Advertisement