Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park Announcement Monday at 11.45am

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

You really don't want upper Davin! They are nose bleed seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Pembily wrote: »
    Play on the hill? Where people stand during matches and are behind thick Perspex?

in front of it :o that's what westlife did. but like i said, garth brooks is a whole new ball game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    in front of it :o that's what westlife did. but like i said, garth brooks is a whole new ball game.
    Ah right I see.

True, he will do what he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Is the €65 a starter price, will there be more expensive tickets?? What about tickets for getting right up the front ??

It'll all be standing so I'd imagine just because normal pit system.
    He'll play two dates.. 170,000 people.. That's all he'll manage..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Even the FB event has it listed as just 2 dates before the world tour..
    The world tour in '15 might have more dates but this'll be it for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭recyclops

The fact its just dublin only now means that will have people coming from uk for sure

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea the fact it is the only shows of 2014 by the sounds of it , Now i could see him doing 3 nights . Then come back next year for the Bruce type of tour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

I wonder will he meet with Ryan Tubridy and do a recording for Friday night's late late show?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Just read on fb he wil b on irelandam @ 10 tomorrow morning (interview recorded today)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Booked Annandale B&B but I can cancel the booking up to the 22nd July so that's handy - booked for the Friday night so must try get tickets next....

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Booked Annandale B&B but I can cancel the booking up to the 22nd July so that's handy - booked for the Friday night so must try get tickets next....

booked for friday and saturday night. thank god for i can cancel :D

btw, not staying we're your staying just letting you know

Just read facebook - the aikan promotions page.

From what i gather this is separate from a tour which was mentioned above. This is a comeback celebration gig.

This is going to be very big.

I reckon they will add a sunday concert.

I won't be booking any accomadation until I get tickets. Unfortunately hotel room prices will be shot up by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I wonder will he meet with Ryan Tubridy and do a recording for Friday night's late late show?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I won't be booking any accomadation until I get tickets. Unfortunately hotel room prices will be shot up by then.

you can cancel the rooms. i've booked of the two nights. because well you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Wonder will there be any chance of a pre sale

ElleEm wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

oh god, that would test my patience as well

Hotel room prices have already shot up! And most of them are sold out!!

found a place for 80e :D:D and it's only around the corner from croke park. :D and it just sold out

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    found a place for 80e :D:D and it's only around the corner from croke park. :D and it just sold out

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

sure just book one and you can always cancel!

Thats what I would do anyway, but luckily this is where I live :p

Tazzer wrote: »
    sure just book one and you can always cancel!

Thats what I would do anyway, but luckily this is where I live :p

I just had a look at a few hotels online and they're booked out. Will try again tonight. Any recommendations for a hotel and spa in the city of dublin? I would like to go to friday nights concert. Have a spa treatment booked for the saturday morning after breakfast then onto the saturday night concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭hadepsx

whats the usual time these concerts start and finish at, if i get tickets im thinkin of driving to red cow then get red line luas. just wanna make sure il make the last luas back in time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

hadepsx wrote: »
    whats the usual time these concerts start and finish at, if i get tickets im thinkin of driving to red cow then get red line luas. just wanna make sure il make the last luas back in time

Curfew at gigs like this are usually 10.30-11pm and the last Luas on the red line Monday-Saturday is 12.30am so you'll be grand.

leahyl wrote: »
    :(

ur place looks nicer, if that's any consolation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I got to meet him today.

Got an autograph and picture taken.

Im on top of the world. Its better than winning the lottery.

Im on such a high.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Garthcrokepark

Got to meet him aswel waited 4 hours to meet him he was a gentlemen

I got to meet him today.

Got an autograph and picture taken.

Im on top of the world. Its better than winning the lottery.

Im on such a high.

congrats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Im heading into town next wednesday night and camping outside ticketmaster. If homeless people can do it, I can too.

Will that be the best way to get tickets. If im first in line, maybe. Which I will be.

• Advertisement

Im heading into town next wednesday night and camping outside ticketmaster. If homeless people can do it, I can too.

Will that be the best way to get tickets. If im first in line, maybe. Which I will be.

not sure whether i'm gonna camp out at my laptop and try it that way or camp out side ticket master. i'm certainly not doing that on my own though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement