Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Italian pizza place deliver for lunchtime?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hi all,

Trying to get pizza delivered to a work address, for a working lunch. I need the pizzas to be at the office in Dublin 7 for 12.30, or could collect if they were ready to be picked up at 12 noon.

Is there anywhere? Most places only open at 12, so the ovens are not hot enough and no hope on earth of either delivery or collection in a half hour.

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Call them.

If you're putting in a decent sized order if you ask for the Manager if they've any sense they'll accommodate you. Probably better for to go for independent stores rather than the franchises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Where's D7? I can recommend Fabio's in D5 for their pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Credo are open early as far as I know but, if I remember correctly, they only deliver after 5pm. They also have a separate catering menu. Give them a call and ask about timings and delivery. I've always found them very nice and very helpful there.

Advertisement